Protecting landscapes and controlling erosion is what we do and today that comes in a large of array of solutions from conventional hydroseeding to full erosion control plans for shorelines, construction zones, and exposed surfaces. Beginning in 1995 Mid-Canada Hydroseeding has literally grown with the latest in technology and is highly experienced to solve your most difficult erosion and sediment control problems from backyards to major development projects.
Our Erosion and Sediment Control Services
Conventional hydroseeding is integrated with other products and techniques to create an array of erosion control measures. Mid-Canada Hydroseeding’s projects are tailored to your needs. It may be as simple as hydroseeding, or a more complicated job employing Bonded Fiber Matrix, or more structural products like EnviroLok.
Mid-Canada Hydroseeding Advantage
- Cost effective - Our approach is to scale our activities to just what the job requires
- Right solution for the job – We develop solutions that we know will work and last indefinitely.
- Timely and efficient - We get to the job on time and stay until it is done. We are always committed to our client’s schedules and needs.
- 20 years of experience and expertise - We’ve seen it all and have developed and tested our own approaches to improve the success of our work.
- Fully equipped - We have the right equipment from working on narrow backyard riverbanks to lake shorelines around hydro dam projects.
- Satisfied clients - From large industrial clients to residential homeowners.
- Environmental Sustainability - This is a core value in what we do. We plan and implement projects that protect and restore. We believe in the value of our work that keeps soil on the landscape and keeps our waters clear for the benefit of wildlife and aquatic life. Our follow-up on past projects ensures our work is effective and helps us improve our delivery.
- LEED certification – We also encourage our clients and provide plans and services for LEED certification related to erosion and sediment control.